Terms & Conditions
This page contains important information about your use of this website.
It provides details on what you can expect when using this site and on what is expected of you when you purchase Products or complete forms relating to this organisation.
This might include conditions of membership, Codes of Conduct, details of policies & rules that apply to this organisation, advice on alternative payment methods, and so on.
Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the contents of this page as you are deemed to have read and understood the content when you use this site.
This section contains links to documents that are of specific relevance to Oxfordshire Cricket.
It is important that you take the time to familiarise yourself with the documents that are relevant to you, as you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the provisions contained in them when you 'sign' your membership application:
- [Document 1 - click here in the editing window in the Admin Portal to change]
- [Document 2 - click here in the editing window in the Admin Portal to change]
- [Document 3 - click here in the editing window in the Admin Portal to change]
- [Document 4 - click here in the editing window in the Admin Portal to change]
- [To add more links copy and paste the HTML code in the code view (click on '<>' above)]
Alternative Payment Methods:
We appreciate that not everyone can use, or is comfortable using the internet to make payment for goods and services. We are therefore delighted to accept bank transfers or cheques. Please contact Tim Haworth, Finance Officer for more information on email@example.com or by calling 07958 962272.
Alternatively you can write to:
Oxfordshire Cricket Board Ltd.
Tudor Jones Building
Oxfordshire Cricket Board Ltd. is a company limited by guarantee and registered in England & Wales.
Registered Company No: 7376156